Executive Board Members
Dempsey Financial Group
Youth Conservation Corps
Vice President, Commercial Lending
Wintrust Financial/Mundelein Comm. Bank
Bea & VandenBerk, Attorneys at Law
Consulting Partner Retail and CPG GTM North America
TATA Consultancy Services
Director- Commercial Real Estate Division
First Midwest Bank
Student Services Cooridinator
College of Lake County
Healthcare Marketing Manager
Micro-Scientific/ Weiman Products
Principal Research Associate
Corporate Innovation Center- USG Corp.
Advisory Members (Non-voting)
Mary Ross Cunningham
Director of Information Technology
Saint Benedict Parish and Preparatory School
Raftery Resource Network, Inc.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with prospective board members who are committed to our mission to guide and mentor young adults using education, job skills training, and community service to help develop productive citizens. Our board members are volunteers who are required to:
- Attend all board meetings, held every other month at YCC’s offices in Waukegan or another location in Lake County.
- Serve on at least one board committee: Golf Event, Programs, Marketing & Development, Finance, and Governance.
- Serve as an ambassador for YCC within their communities, building awareness of and support for our work.
- Solicit personal and professional networks for financial support and personally invest in YCC.
- Give their time, professional skills and other expertise to best serve YCC’s young people.
Board members of all personal and professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are especially in need of marketing professionals, as well as relators with expertise in selling to low-income families.
For more information and to apply, contact Robert Shears, Executive Director at 847-508-7680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.