Youth Conservation Corps’ HVAC/R program is for graduates of our YouthBuild program.
Like our YouthBuild program, this is intensive. You will take classes on heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R), and you will install systems in the homes that YouthBuild crews build.
As always, you will have access to social support, including basic needs, counseling and work training. You are still expected to show up every day, ready to work hard in classes, training and everything else.
All applicants must be:
- Graduates of YCC’s YouthBuild program
- Residents of Lake County
- Between ages 16 and 24
- Willing to work hard to meet goals
As a member of YCC’s HVAC/R program, you will:
- Earn income through stipends
- Learn advanced skills and gain more experience, so you can apply for more jobs and earn more
- Continue learning with the YCC family
- Be connected to local construction and HVAC/R companies and get help applying for jobs
- Build on your communication, leadership and teamwork skills
Ready to apply? We are now accepting applications.